Translate

onsdag den 23. juli 2014

Shit just got real!

I just landed the pieces for some awesome bunker photos yesterday! And here i'm gonna tell you a little about how.
Not much to see here. But you can see a little bit of equipment. My camera on a tripod with the transmitter for my wireless flash trigger set (that set helps me A LOT!).

Cellphone camera flash... Not good, for anything else than "focus finders" (just look at the picture above... Terrible!) 

... People are going to say: "But there's no working lights in bunkers anymore... How did you get light in there? Photoshop?" My answer is simple... Bravery... And thinking of candy... And the "in and out technique" (Setup flash, run in, look for monsters with flashlight, place flash run out, click! ...Damnit to powerfull... Redoo) 

I can't show you anything finished, because i don't wanna sit in a diner with people all around me, doing major photoshop work (puzzeling pieces togheter is major photoshop work)...

But today i'm in a little town outside Løkken called "Hundelev"... Nice campsite... Has water, and shelters... My only problem... All my cooking gear is in Vigsø (my last camping spot). SO, i found out that canned food can be eaten, like this
Straight out of the can... Like a real survivor XD. The first scoops tastes great, the middleones, kinda okay... But the last ones... They were also kinda okay ;).

Now i'm waiting for the night, so i can start again... I did see some "terrorist" camp sites in some of the bunkers in Løkken... I hope they pack up and leave... Because i'm taking pictures no matter what. 

Tomorrow i'm gonna be in Skagen! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar