Translate

torsdag den 26. september 2013

Old habits... They tend to die really hard...

I've since i arrived at Bornholm, been looking for abandoned houses... But they're apparently hiding for me... I mean... People are pretty much leaving Bornholm, or dying (which is a shame by the way...) But there's not a lot of abandoned houses over here... I think i've found one... And i've heard of another... 

But i still wanted to do some light painting again... So i had to come up with a new idea... Light painting on old fisherman "houses", and small old factories... 

I found some places in "snogebæk" (that's the name of the city where i live for now)... And i brought my old faithful

I've been using that flash for all the abandoned houses i've photographed... Of course i was using that one again, and not the new and fancy one i bought after almost destroying this one... (It's a matter of rituals and luck ;) )




Imagine me on a bike with all that on my back... I really had some problems with my balance, due to the extra height... And then because it's cold outside, i was also wearing my old "hjem-is" jacket... (It's a good jacket... Nice and warm, got it from my old work place... No need to buy new, when the old is working perfectly... More money to spend on photography!)


This was actually nice... Didn't feel that much alone, didn't hear or feel "monsters" creeping in the dark... If this turns out well, i might do something like that again...

Well... This was me taking a step back... Trying something i'm actually good at, and trying to sort of do it in another way... Haven't had time to edit yet (diner was at 22:40)... And after a long day i just relaxed and watched an old danish movie: "Olsen Banden i Jylland"... Because i wanted to be reminded of home... And it's funny as.....! 
Oh, and this is me when looking for abandoned houses, when i get the right address but my GPS fucks it up (It's an inner fight, part of me wants to go home, and another won't give up) :


Sorry clip is in danish ;)...


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar