Translate

søndag den 1. september 2013

Ohhh... My 22 year old bag...

WTF happened... I came home Thursday 4:30am... Slept one night in my soft and cosy bed... And then bam 16:00 my back says fuck you, you treated me nice now i'm just gonna hurt for the rest of your life... Pain killers, heat lotion... Please i'm really pissed of those things dosen't work... Stronger pain killers... HA! I still hurt...

Oh it's Friday now birthday celebration part 1. Well don't think you can sit down or pick something up without me hurting... And that's a lot of usefull presents that you're gonna have to bring with you to Bornholm. MWUHAHA... MWUHAHAHAHAHA... 

Saturday... Surprise visit and celebration part 2... More presents to bring with you to Bornholm... Did you say public transportation? MWUHAHAHA... 

Sunday... Traveling day AKA HELL! Biiig heavy suitcase... Not that nice DSB personal, "you'll have to put that heavy suitcase up there... Or a place where you can't see it... I'm sorry i can't pass with this wagon..." And then he walks right past me... And i'm like: "But you just... bu... MY BAG HURTS!" Now luckily i met some nice strong men who could help me with my bag... Oh thank you my prince... Yeah right... They were nice, and they helped... But i'm not gay... sooo... 

Unfortunatly after changing in Copenhagen i had to put my bag up again... And i tried doing it myself first... Some funny noises came from my bag... And now... Now i fear sleeping on my hard bed on Bornholm again... 

So... My back hurts, maybe i should sleep, and lookup a chiropractor tomorrow or something... Best idea ever...

Now, i really enjoyed 4 days home again, with mom, little brother, little sister, Bailey (my beloved one and only dog), my grandmother, and the rest of the family... They never disappoint when it comes to celebration... Because... Well they're the best... I love em all... And i already miss them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar