Translate

søndag den 3. november 2013

Say hello to my new friend

His name is Wilbur… He's white, a little creepy (he scared my colleague when he arrived.) Uh and he loves halloween… 
You wanna see him?

You sure you wanna?

I'm warning you! he's creepy!

No! He's not a Grasshopper…

No! he's not the Grasshopper Goofy uses to catch fish!




That's not him! 

This is Wilbur!




Wilbur the human skull… (replica of course)
Now Wilbur has come all the way from China to bee a model for me when i'm taking pictures… And when he's not modeling he's sitting in my "hallway" scaring away strangers… 

Strangers be like: "Oh Jonas is such a nice boy, faithful, skilled, nice, hot, sexy and so on… Let's surprise visit him…" 
Then when they open the door Wilbur's gonna be like "BUH!" And scaring all away (except the hot girls of course ;) )… Yeah… As if… No I always at some point end up getting ideas for shoots involving skulls… And i always run around asking everyone for a skull… Well now i've gotten my own.

You should watch my Facebook site carefully… I've already taken the first shots, and i'm gonna upload them as soon as they're edited :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar