Translate

tirsdag den 27. august 2013

Funny customers, and busy, busy, busy little me...

Ha! This is one of those without pictures...

Yesterday i had this nice old lady as a customer, and she told me that on Bornholm they had these kind of special cakes called "øretæver" which directly translated means "earbeatings", and it's an old danish word for beatings... 
But if i didn't take good care of her memory stick she would give me "øretæver"... Today she came back for the pictures i'd printed for her, and two CD's which i had forgotten all about... (Oups) And she was carrying this white box from the baker store... And she asked: "Do you remember what we talked about yesterday?" I of course replied: "Yes..." And then she put the box on the counter "I have some "øretæver" for you"... And when i saw the cakes we both laughed... I'm kinda sad i didn't have anything for her, and i'd actually forgotten about her CD's... So i had to apologize to her... And make the CD's at once... But she didn't mind. What a nice lady, i really hope to see her again... That saved my day... I love helping people with what ever's wrong with their camera... It brings a smile to my face when i see a happy customer... (No shit)

Responsibilities... 

When boss is not at the store, my responsibilities grows... So does my co workers responsibilities also... And we share most of all the responsibilities... But when it comes to computers and photography that's my headache... New programs for computer, stuff we need to figure out, and assignments that come in late... Well i had dinner at 11pm tonight... But that's what they call normal for photographers... Could i just had left at 5:30 where my day ends? Yes... But i never leave when i have a job that's not finished, and needs to be... And that's stressing, and bad for your health... I had planned to have spareribs... But instead i'm sitting here with the leftovers from a frozen pizza...

BUT i've LEARNED so much, and i've found out about myself that despite my physical deficiencies, and me not being able to learn fast... I've sort a grown tired of excuses to why i can't do stuff. And instead i say: "This has ruined me before, made me into a "loser" this is what i'm recovering from..." Instead of saying i can't because i'm not strong enough, good enough, smart enough... I'm now saying then i'll have to become: Strong enough, smart enough... And i'm good enough"... You get nothing from not trying! And that's why when you're down, and feel like you're in a hole, you have to "grow a pair" and stop feeling sorry for yourself... And start climbing... In fact:   

And if you can't "get out the door", then ask a good friend to help you... But not me, i'm busy ;)... Naah just kidding 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar