Translate

mandag den 19. august 2013

Operation "get off your ass and take some pictures"...

Yeah... I've been sitting on my ass too long... Settling down, but i now feel i'm ready, i know the island, i got ideas... And i'm working on something that for me in my current situation is quite big... But i don't know if it's gonna be possible... But if it is, i'm gonna give myself the kick in the ass i need right now... If i can pull this one off well it's all on me... 
Now i'm gonna be a real prick, and don't tell you what it is... But i can tell you i've been buying lots of 120 films both color and REAL B/W... And i've borrowed this from my boss
The Mamiya RZ67 with film backs 
Yes, a real middle format, i figured i wanted to use the big viewfinder to try something i haven't done that much of before... It weighs around 2-3 kilo... Now for a "gadget freak" like me it's like heaven... But since it's not my camera, i'm guarding it with my life... NO chances... If i wanted to take chances, would have borrowed a Canon camera ;) 


Now well, things are going pretty well for me now, joined a club for young Christians... Yup, i am a believer... And if you didn't know that about me... Well then it's because you don't know me that well... I pray before eating, and before i sleep, been doing that pretty much since i could talk... 

So i know some people is gonna be like i didn't know that... Don't worry people, i'm keeping it pretty much to myself normally... Don't see why people need to know, they might judge me wrong... So nobody freak... I'm still the same Jonas, and i always will be... With a camera in my hand, and my family and friends in my heart... I seek to change the world... 

ONE PICTURE AT A TIME... 

-Or a dusin in "continious high" mode ;P

  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar