Translate

lørdag den 3. august 2013

The battle of the dogs...

On my adventure i've met many obstacles... The biggest came from home... Now i've written a little about it before... But now the "war" is over... And both my family and i lost two dogs... (They're not dead... But we had to get them removed)... We still got 1 dog... Our most faithful and quiet dog a mixed race dog called Bailey... Worlds nicest dog... He means the world for me... I've cried by his side, i've laughed by his side... He means everything to me!

But 2 dogs gone, wasn't happy about it... But then again, just talked to my mom for a long time trying to understand the crazy neighbor who's been complaining and threatening her... And she told me that after the first complaint... Someone had taken some bricks laying out in front of our fence and thrown them into our drive in... Where we let our dogs run when we're not home... Uh and there's stories about him harassing other dogs in the local community... Yep... I'm pissed... 

2 dogs lost... NOT LOOSING THE BEST DOG I'VE EVER HAD!

Hoping that i haven't bored who ever's reading my blog... But i had to get it out of my system... It's been nagging me... Stolen my focus on the job and everything... But it's over now... No more threats against my mom (That also pisses me off)... And no more complaint about dogs!


Happy again :)... And to do like regional news in Denmark... I'm gonna end this post with something happy... A movie called: "La vita è bella" ("Life is  beautiful")

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar