Translate

tirsdag den 13. august 2013

The tourist Warning system...

A car door, car interior, and a "leather" (skin) jacket... Now how can that be a warning system... Well, you see it's actually quite simple... I'm SO tired of tourists just walking out in the middle of the road without warning, when i'm busy... So i thought... "Must be because they can't hear me... Should i drive around honking the horn all the time?... No... Don't wanna scare the tourists away from the island..." So i figured... If i turned up the volume on the radio... Rolled down the window... Then they'd have to be able to hear me! 

And what about the leather jacket? I wear that all the time... Outside... Not inside in my little house no... But also when people hear me, they might turn around... And then the jacket should work as an: "OMG he's a really badass... Let's get out of the way before he hits us... Look at the front of his car... He's hit someone before..." (Old accident... Haven't run anybody over... Yet...) 

But the tourists on the road is actually a plague over here... They act like they own the place... Like it's all one big camping spot where you can cross the road anytime without looking for cars... BUT IT'S A GODDAMN ISLAND WITH CITIES WHERE CARS DRIVE 50 KILOMETERS AN HOUR... (i'm not used to live in a tourist city... I need my space on the road;) )... 

Warning system actually kinda works... Most people are looking... And more and more are moving away from the road... And it has a benefit... I get to listen to loud awesome music... Like my James Bond CD (yeah... I'm a Bond fan... Not as big as i once was... But still a fan...) Imagining i'm some sort of secret agent... And my car is an Aston Martin... It sometimes takes the "pedal" a little closer to the "metal"... But that's all right... Sometimes you just need to live your life... And just let go... "There's no point of living... If you can't feel alive" Robert Carlyle (Renard) - in the movie: "The world is not enough"... YES... A James bond quote!  Or... More like a James Bond Villain quote... But still! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar